domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

Estado de Espírito (IV)

Annie: I haven't seen you this dumb, since you got that candy corn tattoo.
Dylan: It's a lightning bolt! With extra powers!
Annie: Dylan, you can't name one thing that's wrong with her.
Dylan: I can never go out with her. She's too fucked up. She doesn't want a boyfriend. She's too damaged. Magnum, P.I. couldn't solve the shit going on in her head.
Annie: Wow! You'll say anything right now not to admit that you're perfect for each other.
Dylan: Why are we still having this conversation?
Annie: Because I'm right.
Dylan: Good talk, Annie.

(...)

[finding her sitting on the roof of her favorite skyscraper]
Jamie: How did you know I was up here?
Dylan: Only place in this city you don't get reception.
Jamie: Right.
Dylan: Why are you avoiding me?
Jamie: I'm not.
Dylan: Really? Come on, Jamie.
Jamie: Well Dylan, I don't know if you've heard. But I am seriously fucked up! I mean Magnum, P.I. couldn't solve the shit goin' on up here.
[realizing that she had overheard his what he had said about her to his sister]
Dylan: My God! I'm sorry.
Jamie: I'm just gonna go and try to fix the shit goin' up on in my head. If that's even possible.
(...)
Jamie: I wanted this? Just me. God, you are just like every other guy! The sad thing is, Dylan, I actually thought you were different.
Dylan: Different from what? I'm not your boyfriend, I'm your friend.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário